Skip to content
senior dental insurance | Dental helps | ppo dental insurance california
- senior dental insurance for specialty products are Dental help she accompanying manual.
- all brushes should be replaced when they begin to lose shape high functioning residents .
- brush twice a day with regular toothpaste toothpastes tend to produce foam use tooth gels.
- for residents who cannot expectorate prescription and over-the-counter tooth gels are available
for residents with sensitive
- teeth if your resident is sensitive ask the RN to request one of these products for.
- mouth rinses are also recommended residents who can expectorate may use an.
- this is used to refresh the mouth it is not a replacement for brushing for less.
- who won’t allow brushing swabs can be used as a way to introduce brushing.
- may also help clean the soft tissues glycerine swabs should not be used since.
Which causes cavities they can also
- lead to fungal infections even for residents without teeth instead dip the swab .
- use as usual if your resident experiences bleeding gums ask the nurse to check.
- with gum infections can use an antimicrobial rinse this requires a prescription from.
- or dentist the rinse may be applied to the gum tissue using a cotton-tipped .
Disposable swab or a toothbrush again glycerin
- teeth should be brushed at least once a day twice is best in the morning and evening.
- bristled brush and fluoride toothpaste when brushing a residents teeth first decide if.
- assistance from another CNA this is determined by the residents mental and physical.
- procedure starts and ends with infection control before